THERE’S a brand new exhibit at the Warner Brothers Studio Tour that Harry Potter fans won’t want to miss. The “Behind the Seams” exhibition unveils all the secrets from the films’ costume department – and you can even wear an actual Hogwarts robe that appeared in the films. Fans will also be able to choose their house colours. The tour is in a workshop environment so you can ask all the questions you desire to experts on hand. You’ll even find out why Aunt Marge needed 38 different costumes to shoot just one scene. Costumes from Professor Sprout, Cedric Diggory and Lord Voldemort’s are on display – including his iconic battle robes. They’ll also find out secrets from the costume department – which created 25,000 items of clothing for the movies. Behind the Seams runs during the May half term from May 26-June 3 and every weekend until July 3. Tickets cost £65 for adults and £55 for children. Book here. Sun Online Travel previously went to try out the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire feature at the studios. Harry Potter fans spot a clue that Professor Snape WASN’T all bad MOST READ IN TRAVELBAD REP Boozy Brits are… Read full this story
- The boy wizard turns 40: Here’s a look at some of the popular Harry Potter tours from around the world
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Adds Hogwarts Express
- Inside Meghan Markle and Kate’s ‘extraordinarily tense’ relationship after ‘stressful’ dress fitting and Harry’s ‘anger at red carpet treatment’
- Meghan Markle's close friends open up to CBS News' Gayle King in "Meghan and Harry Plus One"
- Prince Harry's heartwarming words to mum about baby son Archie
- How Prince Harry was FIRST to say 'I love you': Royal and Meghan Markle knew after first two dates that they 'would be together', bombshell biography reveals
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s new book isn’t a royal biography – it’s a bloodbath
- 'P****d off' Prince Harry branded William a snob after his brother accused him of being 'blinded by lust' over 'this girl' Meghan Markle, sensational Finding Freedom biography claims
- BAFTA nominates THREE TIMES as many actors and performers of colour as last year's TV awards after facing criticism for its lack of diversity
- Harry Styles and Niall Horan: The Lost Interview
New Harry Potter tour Behind the Seams lets fans wear an original Hogwarts robe and choose their house colours have 377 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 8, 2018. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.