News / UK and world by Press Association May 15, 2018, 1:56 pm FacebookTwitterLinkedInWhatsAppEmail Sign up to our Daily newsletter Royal wedding fever is sweeping Windsor with just days left until Prince Harry and Meghan Markle say “I do”. Life-size figures of the couple are propped up all over town, with locals and tourists tucking in to wedding cake and coffees adorned with the pair’s faces. The couple and their well-wishers will be hoping Tuesday’s blue skies and balmy sunshine will stay for the wedding on Saturday. Thousands of bubbles were pumped out through an upstairs window on a street near Windsor Castle – with bubbles of a different kind expected to be popped this weekend. Edward Durkin, one of the owners of the Heidi cafe in the town, has launched royal wedding coffees so people can have their drink stamped with an image of Harry and Meghan. The novelty drink – called a megharryccino – is made on a special coffee printer, of which there are only two in the whole of the UK, Mr Durkin said. “Everybody that has seen it so far is absolutely loving it. “I think everybody is having a bit of fun with the… Read full this story
- ‘William and Kate’ delivers another view on the royal wedding of the year Tuesday on NBC
- Pippa Middleton's wedding: What do we know?
- Prince William and Kate Middleton have, in their first year of marriage, reinvigorated the fading luster of the royals
- Does Prince Harry have a new 'girlfriend'?
- Prince Harry and the Meghan Markle connection
- Prince Harry is known as the royal fixer in the House of Windsor, according to new book by Penny Junor
- Royal Arrival: It's a Boy! (PHOTOS)
- Wounded veteran and fiancee put down roots in Windsor
- Kate Middleton in labor: Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William prepare to welcome royal baby
- They wanted a winter wedding. They got a blizzard.
Royal wedding fever strikes Windsor as excitement builds for Harry and Meghan have 307 words, post on www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk at May 15, 2018. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.