Anti-social behaviour is the scourge of many communities – and the people living in and around Cambridge’s Fen Road need no reminder of this. Families living in the area have seen their homes attacked and wild and treacherous driving on the road has become an almost daily fear. As long ago as January the News started reporting on issues facing residents when John Grefe recounted a catalogue of issues that had plagued the area. When the News was told of the litany of perils facing drivers, cyclists and pedestrians and the attacks on homes and businesses, we began to investigate. What we uncovered was shocking. Motorists mounting pavements, driving at cyclists, racing cars, a rocket fired from the back of a car at cyclists and objects – including dead animals – thrown at people. Read More Cambridge’s notorious Fen Road Confronting the crimewave We knew this crimewave had to be confronted head-on – but it needed the community and the police to join forces. Matters reached a crescendo in early May when a street race left a trail of devastation and shocked the city. It was clear to us that if anything was going to change this issue had to… Read full this story
- Cheetos Social Media Team Arguing Over Whether Tweet In Chester Cheetah’s Voice
- Why Do All the TV News Interviewees Use the Phrase, "Well, I Think -"
- Swastikas in Cambridge Chapels
- Let Your Voice Be Heard in Real Estate
- Getting Started in Voice-Overs - The Ultimate Beginners Guide, Chapter 1
- Voice Portal - Technical Challenges
- Download a New GPS Voice For Your GPS System
- How to Deepen Your Voice
- The 2nd Thing You Must Do For a Deeper, Richer Speaking Voice
- Voice Broadcasting Software - "The" Solution to Your Small Business Sales & Marketing Challenges
Voice of Cambridge News have 289 words, post on www.cambridge-news.co.uk at May 16, 2018. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.