Mr. Paul Huynh, HR Director, KPMG Vietnam With the dynamic changes that are constantly happening, it’s important that HR teams are future-ready by proactively looking at the entire employee and people experience. Automation, robotics and artificial intelligence (AI) are impacting every facet of the business, so looking at enhancements to the way you recruit, develop and motivate talent to stay with the company should be done with a digital lens. Data and analytics will continue to play a key role, so a HR teams’ ability to use and manipulate critical data will ensure it adds real strategic value to the organization and its leaders. It’s very important to fully understand the benefits that technology can bring to a company’s overall performance and employee productivity. Senior HR therefore need to select the systems most suitable to their organization and equip employees with comprehensive knowledge on using these technologies, via training or demonstration. Proper measurement should also be conducted to identify where implementation has been successful. Industry 4.0 will be an exciting challenge for every organization and individual. In this rapidly changing world, everyone must be better updated and equipped with new knowledge and familiar with advanced technologies and apps. We have… Read full this story
- Can a Boycott Change the Oscars?
- The Cultural Lives of Whales and Dolphins by Hal Whitehead and Luke Rendell – review
- AI art: A game-changer in fighting climate change?
- ‘Brands have the voice and ability to advocate for real change’
- Reflection: British Art in an Age of Change review – an embarrassment of riches
- How Nicholas Serota’s Tate changed Britain
- Is Australia's climate change action enough to meet our 2030 emissions target?
- Dungeons & Dragons: New Graphic Novel Exposes Heart of Geek Game Culture
- Everybody Wants a Piece of Black-Cowboy Culture
- Climate change: how to make the big polluters really pay
Industry 4.0 to bring cultural change have 299 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at June 5, 2018. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.