Four fractions of Armenian National Assembly have released a joint statement affirming a readiness to launch discussions on amendments proposed to the Electoral Code of Armenia. As the press service at the parliament reports, at the suggestion of Speaker Ara Babloyan a working group comprising of three representatives of each of the fractions represented at the National Assembly will be formed. The group made of members of the Republican Party, Tsarukyan Alliance, ARF-Dashnaktsutyun and Yelq Alliance vows readiness to work with the authorized reps of the working group of the cabinet. It is noted that the timetable of the discussions and the frequency of the meetings are subject to further arrangements. To remind, the government programme - adopted recently by the National Assembly – contained a provision about holding snap parliamentary elections within one year at the least after necessary reforms to the Electoral Code. Տեքստում սխալ կամ վրիպակ նկատելու դեպքում, ուղարկեք խմբագրին հաղորդագրություն` նշելով տվյալ սխալը, այնուհետև սեղմելով Ctrl-Enter:
- PN parliamentary group meeting set to discuss electoral defeats
- Sir Cliff Richard launches legal anonymity reform petition
- Lego fans predict Stranger Things at mystery midnight set launch
- The Liberals broke their promise on electoral reform. Will it hurt them in 2019?
- National Assembly to hold hearings on transitional justice
- EU urges Nigeria electoral reform after disputed polls
- PM Pashinyan meets with Vietnam’s National Assembly Speaker
- Dnevnik sceptical about success of electoral reform
- National Assembly to debate the tax legislation package
- French National Assembly head questioned in corruption inquiry
National Assembly fractions set to launch discussions on electoral reforms have 225 words, post on www.panorama.am at June 20, 2018. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.