While we’re still waiting for the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1180 to be announced, the GTX 1160 may be powering the best gaming laptops by the end of the year.Adding on to the heap of Nvidia Turing rumors we’ve seen over the last few months, we might be seeing the next generation of laptops graphics coming to the Lenovo Legion Y530 in Q4 2018, according to a leak reported by Wccftech.This would be the second time that Lenovo has supposedly leaked the release window for a next-generation Nvidia GPU – a Lenovo product manager mentioned that one of its desktops would pack “up to an 1180” at E3 2018. And, you can just look at recent trends in the GPU market to realize that laptop GPUs typically follow the release of their desktop counterparts – so this just adds credence to the GTX 1180 launching in the next few months. What can it do While it will supposedly feature the same 6GB of VRAM that the GTX 1060 did, we have reason to believe it will be using GDDR6 memory, which will lead to higher bandwidth and memory performance. Nvidia may also pull what they did with the 1060, and offer a 12GB… Read full this story
- 'Patients' details on lost laptop' claim
- Businesses and charities come together at Give Bradford 100 Club event
- Condemnation after sectarian graffiti daubed near west Belfast Caterpillar site
- Aidan McHugh's run in the Australian Open boys' singles ends at the semi final stage .... but he's coming to a tennis court near you
- What time will Asteroid Florence come past Earth and will the ‘potentially hazardous’ object hit us?
- An asteroid is about to skim between the Earth and Moon in a 21,000mph near-miss
- Town council proposes to cut budget by nearly a third
- University of Worcester ranks near top of list of most sustainable in the country
- Masked thieves threaten shop owner and steal nearly £1,000 cash and vodka in late-night raid
- Shocking moment dog attacks sheep near Swanage
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1160 could be coming to a laptop near you have 318 words, post on www.techradar.com at July 4, 2018. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.