News Sports Business Food 74° Full Menu 74° Home eEdition Customer Service Customer Service Newsletters Obituaries News All News Local news Crime Politics The Buzz C. W. Gusewelle Nation & World 913 816 North Cass County Lee’s Summit Homicide KC Community Faces Mary Sanchez Eyewitness Weird News Video Photos Sports All Sports Chiefs Royals Royals photos Sporting KC Olympics Kansas Missouri K-State High School Scores & Stats NASCAR Outdoors NBA Buy Tickets Blogs & Columns Red Zone The Full 90 Campus Corner For Pete’s Sake Sam Mellinger Vahe Gregorian Politics Politics Elections The Missouri Influencer Series Opinion All Opinion Editorials Influencers Opinion Letters to the Editor Colleen Nelson Derek Donovan Dave Helling Melinda Henneberger Steve Kraske Toriano Porter Mary Sanchez Steve Rose Guest commentary Syndicated columnists Submit a Letter Entertainment Entertainment Ink Events Arts & Culture Music Comics Stargazing Puzzles & Games Movies Horoscopes Arts TV Restaurants Books Star TV listings Business All Business Cityscape Development Workplace Personal Finance National/International Technology Kids & Money Project: Downtown KC’s revival Living All Living Chow Town Eat & Drink House & Home Jenee Osterheldt KC Gardens Advice columns Faith Travel Family Apps & Mobile True Blue app Red Zone Extra Star news apps… Read full this story
- Still pushing for personhood: 90 years after Canada recognized the rights of (some) women, what the fight looks like now
- She Leads a Championship Team
- Vlatko Andonovski Set to Be Hired as U.S. Women’s Soccer Coach
- The US team’s dispute over pay is a fight for women all over the world
- The Women's World Cup Still Belongs To America, But For How Much Longer?
- The Wing: how an exclusive women's club sparked a thousand arguments
- Too Much Of The World Cup Is Just Soccer Failing To Get Out Of Its Own Way
- Girls soccer team penalized for 'equal pay' shirts see their message celebrated
- Saskatchewan Huskies soccer teams preparing for playoff action
- A girls soccer team was penalized for their 'equal pay' shirts. Now their message is being celebrated
U.S. Soccer already has a championship team. It’s the women. So what’s their secret? have 326 words, post on www.kansascity.com at July 25, 2018. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.