caption Taylor Swift reportedly has a net worth of more than $300 million. source Christopher Polk/Getty Images Taylor Swift never fails to impress. At 15 years old, she was the youngest songwriter to ever sign with Sony. She now has 10 Grammys on her shelf, several tours under her belt (including one that generated a staggering quarter of a billion dollars), an endless list of chart-topping songs and albums, and a beloved fan base who dub themselves “Swifties.” Such success makes Swift one of the world’s highest-paid celebrities and one of the richest female singers. According to Forbes, she has an estimated net worth of $320 million – and that’s only expected to rise once her current six-month Reputation Stadium Tour wraps up later this year. Swift has been strategic and generous with her money, investing in a sprawling $84 million real estate portfolio and often donating it to causes she supports and people in need. Below, see how Swift earns and spends her fortune. Taylor Swift currently has an estimated net worth of $320 million, which has grown due to her music, merchandise, and endorsements. source Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images Source: Forbes Ever the superstar, Swift’s endorsement deals and partnerships… Read full this story
- Taylor Swift slams family of billionaire investor George Soros and nemesis Scooter Braun for their 'shameless greed' on the release of a new album of her songs after they paid $300 million for them last year
- The furlough fatcats: They're worth millions, but they want taxpayers to cover their staff wages during coronavirus lockdown. Justified? Or just a bit rich, asks ALISON BOSHOFF
- EXCLUSIVE: Locked down in luxury! Aerial photos reveal the lavish pads where A-listers Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt, the Kardashians and Keanu Reeves are hunkering down during the coronavirus crisis
- L.A. hunkered down. But it hasn’t stopped building mansions, stadiums and apartments
- Gordon Ramsay is slammed AGAIN after urging fans to 'stay at home' in new YouTube campaign following controversial move to second home in Cornwall
- Floyd Mayweather shows off insane $39 million car collection
- Inside Sam and Billie Faiers’ luxe lives with £2m mansions & sun-soaked holidays – so who’s the Faierest of them all?
- How to isolate like a Kardashian - shameless self-promotion and sunbathing at your mansion
- Kylie Jenner deletes bikini snap after fans accuse her of massive Photoshop fail
- Farewell, my old friend: Heartbroken Syd Little pays tribute to his comedy partner Eddie Large after he died from coronavirus
Taylor Swift is worth more than $300 million — see her bicoastal mansions, lavish vacations, and generous gifts to fans and friends have 398 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at August 19, 2018. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.