Top 5 / Top 10 34 // 01 Sep 2018, 00:46 IST SHARE In yet another absorbing day of Test cricket, India nudged marginally ahead of England after a sensational innings of 132 not out from Cheteshwar Pujara helped them gain a lead of 27 runs before they were bowled out for 273 in their first innings.Moeen Ali was the star with the ball for England, picking up a five-wicket haul and Stuart Broad proved to be most effective fast bowler on show, picking up three wickets with the ball.With four overs to survive, Alastair Cook and Keaton Jennings ensured there were no casualties, taking their side to 6 for no loss.Here are the talking points from the day’s play:#1 Cheteshwar Pujara shines with the batA majority of the present Indian team plays all three formats of the game. Pujara is among the few who plays only red-ball cricket, It’s the format which brings the best out of him. It’s the format he relishes.On Friday, he showed why he shouldn’t be ignored and why his type of player has a place in the game today. With everyone around falling at regular intervals, he hung on to score a splendid… Read full this story
- UL basketball: Plenty of talking points for Ragin' Cajun guard Stroman
- ‘Our democracy is under attack’ and other hollow leftist talking points
- Video Compilation Shows 30 Times Trump Repeated 'Fox & Friends' Talking Points in 2018
- Did Trump Get His Border Wall Talking Points From 'Sicario' Hollywood Film Sequel? Commentators Note Similarities
- Australia vs India 1st Test: Marcus Harris debut brings mother to tears
- India end Australia Test drought in nail-biter
- Australia v India: first Test, day four
- Penn State talking points: A freshman who stepped up, weighing in on NFL decisions, what we learned, and more
- The 1985 Bears defense vs. the 2018 Bears defense: You MUST READ THIS!!!
- Detroit Lions vs. Arizona Cardinals: Don't expect many points
England vs India 2018, 4th Test, Day 2: 5 Talking Points have 308 words, post on www.sportskeeda.com at September 1, 2018. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.