And God said, “Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind, on the earth.” And it was so. The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed according to their own kinds, and trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. On the third day of creation, God made every flavorful fruit, vegetable, and plant imaginable. Every color of the rainbow, every unique flavor and texture conceivable – and it was good. In fact, only a few scriptures later He proclaims, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.” We have scientists and researchers looking for keys to health and longevity, but I think God stated it pretty clearly. Plants. Plant-Forward Thinking for Better Health And, it protects our God created earth, too. The Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee states: “A dietary pattern that is higher in plant-based foods, such as vegetables, fruits, whole grains, legumes, nuts, and seeds, and lower in… Read full this story
- What would a heat-proof city look like?
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Sell Their Home For Rs 50 Cr! This Is What The Plush Pad Looked Like
- How changes in our diet can help mitigate climate change
- Vegan cat diets could cause ‘sudden death’
- 10 Plant-based Protein Foods For Weight Loss
- Plant-based diets needed to limit climate change
- Lacto-vegetarian Diet: Health Benefits, Risks, & Diet Plan
- What Is the Keto Diet and How Do I Get Started?
- 7 Important Nutrients To Add In Your Diet If You Are A Vegetarian
- Migraine Diet Plan: Foods To Eat And Avoid
Plant-Forward Thinking: What Does a Plant-Based Diet Look Like? have 292 words, post on teamjesusmag.com at October 25, 2018. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.