Share Tweet Share Email Comments Print ADVERTISEMENT Part of Broadway Street in Toledo’s South End will be closed for about 26 hours this weekend during the Dia de los Muertos festival, the city transportation division announced. Broadway will close between Western and Crittenden avenues at 8 a.m. Saturday and is scheduled to reopen by 10 a.m. Sunday, officials said. No detour route will be posted. Related Items street closingsroad warriorfestivals Click to comment Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don’t attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor’s agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.
- Coronation Street star Katie McGlynn is unrecognisable with pink hair
- The best places to eat street food in Greater Manchester
- Olivia Colman battles Glenn Close to be named queen of the Oscars
- REVIEW: Cabaret on Broadway, Alnwick Stage Musical Society, at the former Lindisfarne School
- Moment cops drag two Extinction Rebellion protesters along the street as police finally clear Oxford Circus demo
- Nipsey Hussle shooting
- Louella's toxic romance with killer boyfriend
- Parking permits ‘could be final straw’ for Kettering businesses
- eBay rush to remove Nipsey Hussle memorial programs auctioned for $1K
- Jessie J and Channing Tatum strip down for romantic midnight swim
Dia de los Muertos celebration to close part of Broadway Street have 230 words, post on www.toledoblade.com at November 2, 2018. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.