A former Nation’s Hosiery building on Main Street has sold for $3 million. The building that was used by Method Architecture is at 1200 E. Main near Montague Park. The property was described as: Former Nation’s Hosiery building is ready for redevelopment to compliment the new Sculpture Park at Montague Park. Great place for a restaurant on Main Street with various offices and/or shops in the rear. The Tennessee Valley Railroad will have a stop in the rear of the building to accommodate visitors to the sculpture park. Building has some hardwood floors and about 1,000 amps of 3-phase power. The sale was to Tennessee Property Leasing Llc from Structure Group Inc.
- JP Centre/South, Three Squares Main Streets Get Program Funding
- Boston Main Streets Foundation Awards $32,500 to 7 Districts
- Uber's co-founders sell millions of their stock in the company
- Reisterstown Receives $100,000 Grant For Main Street Improvement
- Animal Instincts: Main Street Seeks Revenge on Wall Street
- Flooding Closes Main Street In Lemont
- Main Street Construction Project Clears Hurdle; New Detour
- Deck the Halls Holiday Open House at 188 North Main Street
- 1800s Main Street Classic On The Market In Farmington
- Main Street Cottage Hits The Market In Somers
Former Nation's Hosiery Building On Main Street Sells For $3 Million have 188 words, post on www.chattanoogan.com at November 22, 2018. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.