By Jamie Lovett – November 18, 2018 03:57 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 It likely isn’t uncommon for Star Trek fans to find themselves starstruck in the presence of Patrick Stewart, the actor who played Captain Jean-Luc Picard in Star Trek: The Next Generation. It turns out that extends even to fans who are professional Star Trek writers and Pulitzer Prize-winning authors.Michael Chabon is known for writing novels like The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay and The Yiddish Policemen’s Union. He made his Star Trek writing debut with the Short Treks episode “Calypso.” His next mission is to help craft Stewart’s return to Star Trek in the new CBS All Access Picard series.Speaking to IndieWire, Chabon reveals how challenging it is to contain his inner fan while working with Stewart on the series.“To be sitting in the room with Patrick Stewart, just sitting there next to me — I tried to be cool about it,” he said. “I think we all tried to be cool about it. He’s a lovely man. He’s really smart, intuitive, friendly, and warm, and generous, and everything… Then, all of a sudden, it’s like deep inside me this fanboy voice would be like,… Read full this story
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ Adds ‘How To Get Away With Murder’s Amirah Vann To CBS All Access Series
- Star Trek: Discovery season 4: release date, cast, plot and more
- Patrick Stewart Greets Beavis & Butt-Head, Spongebob and More in Paramount+ Super Bowl Commercial
- The 54 best HBO series streaming right now
- Sound of Music star Christopher Plummer, who starred as Captain von Trapp and was the oldest actor to win an Oscar, dies aged 91 at home in Connecticut
- Oscar-winning actor Christopher Plummer dies at 91
- ‘Delilah’: LaMonica Garrett & Lyriq Bent Among 14 Cast In OWN Drama Series
- Happy birthday, Whoopi Goldberg!
- NAACP Image Awards Nominations: Netflix Tops List With ‘Bridgerton’, ‘Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom’ & ‘Da 5 Bloods’
- 22 Book-to-Film Adaptations Still to Come in 2016
Star Trek: Pulitzer-Winning Author Fanboys Out Working With Patrick Stewart on Picard Series have 318 words, post on comicbook.com at November 18, 2018. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.