Jakarta (ANTARA News) – The `Wonderful Indonesia` branding logo is being displayed on double decker buses in Sydney, Australia, specifically those operating in the route to and from the City-Mona Vale. Executive Deputy of Marketing Development I from the Ministry of Tourism, Ni Wayan Giri Adnyani, said in a statement received here on Tuesday that she took advantage of the open advertising space on the double decker buses in Sydney to display the Wonderful Indonesia media branding logo. “This is not the first time that we have done this. Previously, the Wonderful Indonesia stickers were applied in London, United Kingdom, and we received positive responses, which is why we decided to continue the campaign in Sydney,” she stated. The logo is being installed on a number of public transportation buses in the City-Mona Vale route in Sydney and will later be fitted with pictures of popular destinations in the country. This method, she noted, was effective because the passengers would see the promotion directly. In addition to the double decker bus, Wonderful Indonesia also appeared on the digital billboard entrance of Sydney Domestic Airport, with Borobudur Temple and the Pink Beach as the featured destinations. “This method is expected to… Read full this story
- A busty display! Love Island Australia stunners Margarita Smith and Jessie Wynter flaunt their ample cleavage in sultry ensembles as they join their co-stars at the Portsea Polo in Victoria
- Changing the date won't change Australia's culture of violence
- Collection of WWI aircraft in Caboolture gives rare glimpse into Australia's aviation history
- Smoke in Australia's capital is so bad that the agency responsible for emergency management has shut
- HCM City seeks to clean up public bus subsidy regime
- Australia fires: Almost 2,000 homes destroyed in marathon crisis
- Australia fires: Victoria extends 'state of disaster' as threat intensifies
- Google Map introduces features to improve public travel
- Blood-red skies loom over southeast Australia after deadly bushfires bring 'one of worst days ever'
- Climate activists to single out Prime Minister Scott Morrison in marches across Australia as bushfires rage
Wonderful Indonesia logo displayed on public buses in Australia have 329 words, post on en.antaranews.com at November 21, 2018. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.