The new generation Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 continues to catapult the sales of the two-wheeler brand in the Indian market. Yamaha’s 155cc performance motorcycle has registered a 231 per cent growth in October 2018, clocking year-on-year sales of 15,008 units against 4,539 units in the corresponding month of 2017.Also read: Yamaha R15 V3.0 MotoGP Edition – In 5 Live ImagesSales have been consistently high since its launch in February 2018:The YZF-R15 sales saw a 54 per cent rise in March 2018 – a month after its launch (5,252 units in March 2018 vs 3,411 units in March 2017)April sales of the motorcycle grew by 87 per cent (6,034 units in April 2018 vs 3,230 units in April 2017)The growth remained consistent in May as the YZF-R15 clocked 105 per cent growth (6,611 units in May 2018 vs 3,220 units in May 2017)There was a 163 per cent jump in the sales in June 2018 (7,847 units in June 2018 vs 2,985 units in June 2017).In July 2018, Yamaha registered 133 per cent rise in sales (8,404 units in July 2018 vs 3,603 units in July 2017).August sales showed promising performance too, and YZF-R15 scored 95 per cent increase (8,081 units in August… Read full this story
- World Bank leaves India's growth projection unchanged at 8.3% from June forecast
- Live blog: Apple’s fiscal Q4 2018 earnings call
- Gun Sales Surge – NICS Numbers Tell A Story
- Apple Could Become the World's First $1 Trillion Company in 2018 | Digital Trends
- Shopify hires Bharati Balakrishnan as India head to push growth
- Asian markets accelerate global rally as US default fears recede
- Here’s Why Merck Stock May Continue To Rise
- Dover Corporation (DOV) Q2 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- FibroGen Inc (FGEN) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Will Dexcom Stock Continue To Make Fresh Highs?
Yamaha R15 sales in an upward trajectory; 231% growth in Oct 2018 have 254 words, post on indianautosblog.com at November 26, 2018. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.