According to a new report, which Eurogamer understands to be true, BioWare is set to offer a first taste of its long-awaited next Dragon Age at this week’s Game Awards. That’s despite it still being “at least three years away” from release. News of an imminent unveiling for a new Dragon Age comes via Venturebeat , and follows BioWare own hints last week that fans could look forward to more Dragon Age news “in the coming month”. As Venturebeat puts it though, the real question is what, precisely, BioWare and publisher EA have in store for The Game Awards. According to “sources familiar with the studio”, a new Dragon Age game is “at least three years away” from release, based on current expectations. Development is so early, in fact, that the project hasn’t even been given an official name – although Venturebeat suggests this might change in time for Thursday’s Game Awards. BioWare’s efforts to begin production on a new Dragon Age game have been a bit of an open secret for some time, with Cultist Simulator designer Alexis Kennedy even being connected to the project for a spell . However, it sounds like development has been rebooted since then…. Read full this story
- Sally Nugent suffers wardrobe mishap as she unveils new BBC Breakfast set 'Didn't realise'
- Mass Effect: Legendary Edition sales success is great news for Dragon Age 4 and Mass Effect 5
- Dragon Age: Origins' Early Prototypes Didn't Have Dragons
- Google, YouTube unveil new safety features for kids
- China sets moderate new energy goals for climate change
- Patriot Act doesn’t break the mold, but Hasan Minhaj sets a new standard for talk show hosts
- W. L. LAURENCE OF TIMES RETIRES; Science Editor Reported on Opening of Atomic Age
- "Apple One" subscription bundles—Everything we know ahead of new product reveals this week
- Japan's Olympic Gold Winner Reportedly Set to Get New Medal After Nagoya Mayor Bites The First
- Covid vaccine: When will my child get their coronavirus jab? Sajid Javid unveils new rules
BioWare reportedly set to unveil new Dragon Age later this week have 330 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at December 4, 2018. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.