After witnessing healthy sales in October 2018, the Auto Industry saw a lower month-on-month growth rate in November. While the overall trend was positive, growth during the peak of the festive season i.e. Diwali was not as high as expected. The month of November did not see Hero MotoCorp cross the seven lakh sales market for the fifth occasion in the current fiscal, as the company reported 610,252 units.Also read: In emerging markets, Bajaj fighting in a price war with Hero & TVS than the Chinese – ReportBajaj Auto, on the other hand, witnessed a 31 per cent increase in year-on-year growth in November but could not breach its highest monthly sales that it achieved in October.TVS Motor Company, too, reported higher year-on-year sales performance for November, registering a 27 per cent growth (two- and three-wheelers) in the domestic market. The company sold 319,965 units in November 2018 as against 251,965 units in the same month last year.The domestic two-wheeler sales stood at 260,253 units last month against 203,138 units in November 2017 – thus registering a growth of 28 per cent. Motorcycle sales grew from 93,202 units in November 2017 to 119,883 units in November 2018 – a rise of… Read full this story
- Two-Wheeler Sales March 2022: TVS Motor Company Reports 4.6 Per Cent Drop In Domestic Sales
- TVS Motor total sales fall 4.5% in March, motorcycles see growth
- Sports Direct half-year profits PLUNGE by 27 PERCENT after House of Fraser acquisition
- Car Sales December 2020: Honda Registers Growth Of 2.65% In December
- TVS Registers Negative Growth In March 2022: Semiconductor Shortage Impacted Business
- Why General Motors Had A Grudge Against President Harry Truman
- Auto Sales March 2022: Tata's Passenger Vehicle Sales Grow 43 Per Cent At 42,293 Units, Registers Highest Ever Annual Sales
- MC Interview: Aakash Education sees 20-30% revenue growth in FY22, online business transitions to Byju’s: Aakash Chaudhry
- Three Wheeler Sales February 2022: EVs Show Growth
- Storyboard18 | Tata Motors' Shailesh Chandra: '55% of Nexon customers are first-time buyers'
TVS Motor Company registers a growth of 27 percent in November have 300 words, post on indianautosblog.com at December 6, 2018. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.