Staff Editorial Help the Iowa judiciary meet its lofty mission Iowa legislative rule change is a blow to transparency Reynolds’ felon voting effort may need help Honor King’s legacy by lending a helping hand Reynolds promises second chances for Iowans with criminal records. She should act now All articles by Staff Last week Iowa Supreme Court Chief Justice Mark Cady urged lawmakers to embrace hope while planning the future of the courts. We believe his vision of a judiciary using technology to overcome existing limitations of geography and time is necessary for the state to administer justice equally to all Iowans. “The power of technology has stirred our imagination and allowed us to identify more than 130 critical projects to serve better more Iowans, who are our customers,” Cady noted in his State of the Judiciary address before a joint session of the Legislature — a speech that began with a rare glimpse of Cady as a father and grandfather, crediting technology for his ability to remain connected to his extended family from his rural Iowa home. “Technology has opened a new world and fortified the eternal hope of all grandparents for life to be better for their children and… Read full this story
- Rijiju to meet state law ministers next month on judicial infrastructure
- UK and France put differences aside to launch new 'ambitious' space mission
- After years of contentious housing battles, S.F. poised to take ownership of 'Monster in the Mission' property
- Some Mission Bay neighbors fuming over Caltrain's diesel dust
- Meet outdoors and wear masks in crowded spaces to keep Covid at bay and prevent winter surge, says Sajid Javid
- This SF woman helped more than 2,000 people get vaccinated. She learned from the AIDS epidemic
- How GoodCarts Is Helping Purpose-Driven E-Commerce Stores Scale Their Impact
- Mutual aid groups ponder future of community-based help
- Carbon Copy: Will lofty goals made on day 3 of COP26 be met or are they just hot air?
- Law minister calls meeting to discuss judicial infrastructure development | India News - Times of India
Help the Iowa judiciary meet its lofty mission have 331 words, post on www.thegazette.com at January 26, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.