When at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. That’s what Hillary ClintonHillary Diane Rodham ClintonTrump zeroes in on Biden gaffes at rally on eve of Super Tuesday Hillicon Valley: Facebook takes down foreign influence campaigns | Senior Trump officials warn of foreign interference on Super Tuesday | Apple offers 0M settlement for slowing older iPhones | Treasury sanctions Chinese hackers Trump claims Democratic primary ‘rigged’ against Sanders after Klobuchar, Buttigieg drop out MORE’s machine did in 2016, eventually getting the FBI to bite on an uncorroborated narrative that Donald TrumpDonald John TrumpSanders poised for big Super Tuesday 5 things to watch on Super Tuesday Congress scrambles to finalize coronavirus funding, surveillance deals MORE and Russia were trying to hijack the presidential election.Between July and October 2016, Clinton-connected lawyers, emissaries and apologists made more than a half-dozen overtures to U.S. officials, each tapping a political connection to get suspect evidence into FBI counterintelligence agents’ hands, according to internal documents and testimonies I reviewed and interviews I conducted.ADVERTISEMENTIn each situation, the overture was uninvited. And as the election drew closer, the point of contact moved higher up the FBI chain.It was, as one of my own FBI sources called it, a… Read full this story
- Will James Comey Tell All About Trump-Russia in Real Life 'House of Cards' Memoir?
- DOJ watchdog finds no bias in launch of Trump-Russia probe, but uncovers ‘significant’ FBI errors
- Convicted Ex-Trump Adviser George Papadopoulos Fights to Become the Next Big Fox News Star
- Republicans Are Weaponizing Law Enforcement Against Trump’s Enemies
- Trump desperately using lies, distortions to fight impeachment
- Mueller report sparks new DC war over Russia probe: Subpoenas, payback and more
- Justice Department misconduct inquiry into Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation that was championed by Donald Trump ends with NO results
- '60 Minutes' correspondent: Trump said he attacks the press so no one believes negative coverage
- Barr hearing: AG reveals tensions with Mueller team over Russia probe conclusion, obstruction punt
- Donald Trump is 'Cornered' and Could Curtail the Russia Investigation
How the Clinton machine flooded the FBI with Trump-Russia dirt … until agents bit have 330 words, post on thehill.com at January 22, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.