Ed Masley Arizona Republic Published 8:28 PM EDT Mar 26, 2019 Garth Brooks drew the biggest crowd for a single-day event in Arizona history in a month that also featured three big music festivals and Billy Joel. And it’s not over yet. Here’s a look at the remaining highlights of the month in music. 3/26: Rhydian Roberts In 2007, this Welsh baritone thrilled British audiences on the U.K. version of “The X Factor.” That has led to an impressive career which encompasses theater (“The Rocky Horror Show,” “Grease”) and recordings. His 2008 album “Rhydian” went platinum in England; his discs are surprisingly diverse, ranging from Josh Groban-styled pop to operatic standards (“Nessun Dorma”) and even songs in Welsh. Details: 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 26. Happy Trails Resort, 17200 W. Bell Road. Surprise. $32. 623-584-0066, htresort.com. 3/26: State Champs The fact that they recruited New Found Glory’s Steve Klein to produce “The Finer Things,” their first album, should give you a decent idea of what State Champs are all about — infectious pop-punk songcraft delivered with plenty of youthful abandon. Two albums later, they’re heading to Phoenix in support of “Living Proof,” on which their mastery of sugar-coated hooks remains as contagious as ever. Details:… Read full this story
- A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, Tame Impala & Monsta X Aiming for Top 10 Debuts on Billboard 200 Albums Chart
- A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Talks Debut Album, Possible Name Change & Plans of Going Back to School
- US rapper Pop Smoke dies
- Justin Bieber Earns Seventh No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Changes'
- Ed Sheeran Explains Everything You Need to Know from Each Song on
- Justin Bieber's 'Changes' Album Set for No. 1 Debut on Billboard 200 Chart
- Rapper Pop Smoke killed in home invasion, officials confirm
- Pop Smoke Was Special, And the World Was Just Beginning to Realize It
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Change Name To Boneless Thugs-N-Harmony (For Buffalo Wild Wings)
- The 13 Best Things That Happened in Music This Week (Feb. 14)
Phoenix concerts in March: Pink, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, Michael Buble have 312 words, post on eu.azcentral.com at February 28, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.