Los Angeles Rams quarterbacks coach ZacTaylor (left) speaks with Jared Goff. (NFL/Various) CINCINNATI — The Bengals have hired Zac Taylor as their coach, heading in different direction after failing to get a playoff win during Marvin Lewis’ 16 seasons. They targeted the Rams quarterbacks coach as Lewis’ replacement, but weren’t able to close a deal until LA’s season ended with a 13-3 loss to the Patriots in the Super Bowl on Sunday night. After three straight losing seasons and 28 years without a playoff victory, Cincinnati has decided to join the wave – turning to a young, offensive-minded coach. They and the Dolphins were the last two teams waiting to hire new coaches. Miami was expected to hire the Patriots’ Brian Flores on Monday.
- Jay Norvell reportedly set to be named head coach at Nevada
- Report: Mike McCarthy Hired As Cowboys Head Coach
- Report: Giants Reach Deal With Patriots Assistant Judge To Be Next Head Coach
- Head coaching hires ranging from experienced to newcomers
- Panthers set to name Rhule head coach
- Bruins Bruce Cassidy Named NHL All-Star Head Coach
- Ole Miss officially strips interim tag, names Matt Luke head coach
- BCCI announce Ravi Shastri among 57 candidates to apply for India head coach post
- Browns hire former Vikings offensive coordinator Kevin Stefanski as franchise's 18th head coach
- Nashville Predators hire former New Jersey Devils' John Hynes as head coach
Taylor named head coach by Bengals organization have 218 words, post on nebraska.tv at February 4, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.