To view past editions of The Hill’s 12:30 Report, click here: http://bit.ly/1M1mIfw To receive The Hill’s 12:30 Report in your inbox, please sign up here: http://bit.ly/1Tt4hqN –> A midday take on what’s happening in politics and how to have a sense of humor about it.* *Ha. Haha. Hahah. Sniff. Haha. Sniff. Ha–breaks down crying hysterically. The Hill’s 12:30 Report — Presented by Kidney Care Partners — Trump not ‘happy’ with border deal | Doesn’t say if he will sign or veto | Trump tells rally ‘we’re building the wall anyway’ | Man shoves BBC cameraman at rally | Storm keeps lawmakers from Dingell funeral | El Chapo convicted | Mark Kelly running for Arizona Senate | IRS trying to recover from last shutdown | Olive Garden’s bread bouquet T MINUS 4 DAYS UNTIL ANOTHER GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN *Cue everyone subtly turning their heads to see how Trump would react*: President TrumpDonald John TrumpHouse committee believes it has evidence Trump requested putting ally in charge of Cohen probe: report Vietnamese airline takes steps to open flights to US on sidelines of Trump-Kim summit Manafort’s attorneys say he should get less than 10 years in prison MORE slammed the bipartisan deal. Trump just told reporters: “I can’t say… Read full this story
- US southern border saw nearly 200,000 migrant encounters in July, as border crisis rolls on
- McCaul fires back at White House memo attempting to discount Afghanistan report
- Exclusive: Smith & Wesson Fights Back Against Democrat Subpoena
- Editor Daily Rundown: Biden’s CIA Director Employed Undisclosed Chinese Communist Party Members
- Editor Daily Rundown: Musk Moves On Twitter And Alleged Subway Shooter Caught
The Hill's 12:30 Report — Presented by Kidney Care Partners — Lawmakers wait for Trump's next move on border deal have 267 words, post on thehill.com at February 12, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.