At a recruitment interview (Photo: VietnamPlus) Hanoi (VNA) – The Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) will bring benefits in exports and FDI attraction , hence more jobs. The workforce in 2019 is forecast to bode well for both unskilled and skilled labourers. [Vietnamese labourers struggle amid Industrial Revolution 4.0] According to experts, after the lunar New Year holiday, job-seekers will see favourable recruitment demand. Increasing recruitment demand Le Quang Trung, Director of the Department of Employment at the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs, projected Vietnam's economy will continue its high growth in 2019. The labour market will shift to need less unskilled workers and demand more skilled ones for better quality. In 2019, about 56 million labourers will obtain employment. The number of unskilled workers still accounts for 26.5 percent of the workforce, while that of labourers working in personal services, social order protection and technical sales make up 31.6 percent. The figures for technicians/machine operators and skilled craftsmen/workers are both at 12.4 percent. According Trung, a survey on enterprises' labour demand last year showed their recruitment plans of 2019 reflected improved demand, with the highest being among foreign-funded firms. "The fourth industrial revolution is… Read full this story
- New Job, New Culture: Do You Fit In?
- Now is the Best Time to Look for a New Job
- Job Interview - 4 Ways to See Yourself as Job Interviewers Do
- Instantly Increase Your Sales and Conversions by Adding New Hover Ad Technology to Your Websites
- CV Advice To Get a New Job
- New Job Blues
- Technology on Top as Greatest Industry Potential for New Jobs and Income Growth
- PERM Fake Job Ads Defraud Americans
- A New Weight Loss Plan and a New Job Go Hand in Hand
- Keys To Success In New Jobs
2019 workforce sees thousands of new jobs added have 284 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 7, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.