Luke Perry’s daughter cut short a charity trip to Africa and rushed home to be by her ailing father’s side in his final hours. The star’s 18-year-old daughter, Sophie, abruptly ended her six-month trip doing charity work in Malawi and came home as soon as she learned her father had a stroke last Wednesday. The distraught teen arrived just in time to join her brother, mother, wider family and friends by Perry’s bedside before the Beverly Hills 90210 star passed away on Monday morning. Just hours before her 52-year-old father suffered the stroke that led to his death, Sophie posted a picture of a dirt road in Malawi where she had been doing charity work. Luke Perry’s daughter Sophie, 18, abruptly ended her six-month trip and came home as soon as she learned her actor father had a stroke last Wednesday. Pictured: Sophie with her father before heading to her prom last year The distraught teen arrived just in time to join her brother, mother, wider family and friends by Perry’s bedside before the Beverly Hills 90210 star passed away on Monday morning ‘It’s been a month and Malawi has gifted me with so so much joy, beauty, and malaria…. Read full this story
- Dads and Hockey Violence
- Dad’s friend rapes five-year-old girl
- The Real Cost of Being a Stay-At-Home Mum (Or Dad)
- Riverdale: How did Harold Cooper die in Riverdale? How did Hal die?
- Beverly Hills 90210 TV Show - The Spin-off Review
- The Family Meeting
- The Best Gift Ideas For Christmas
- That's What Being a Parent is All About
- 'Save the kids!' Dorian survivor recounts the events that led to the death of Alishia Liolli
- The People and Things We'll Actually Miss From 2017
Luke Perry's daughter rushes back from Africa to be by her dad's side have 283 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 5, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.