A MIRACLE baby has been given a name in honour of her parents’ favourite fantasy film characters. By Christine Younan/Published 15th April 2019 The unusual baby name was chosen by mum Kay after she was told she wouldn’t be able to have anymore children following an operation to remove pre-cancerous cells from her cervix.But just two weeks after being left devastated by the news, the 29-year-old and husband Glynn, 39, were delighted to find out they were pregnant with twins.Sadly the couple, who live in Cheshire, lost a baby because one embryo absorbed the other and it was “touch and go” as to whether the tot would survive.It wasn’t until halfway through the pregnancy where Kay decided she wanted to give her daughter the unique name of Bellatrix Daenerys Leia, inspired by Game of Thrones, Harry Potter and Star Wars.Their baby daughter was born four weeks early on January 1, weighing 8lbs and 6oz.Bellatrix is taken from Harry Potter, Daenerys is from Game of Thrones and Leia was inspired by Star Wars. Related Articles Bride BLASTED for suggesting her bridesmaid ‘have an abortion’ after falling pregnant Woman slams husband for moving holiday dates to avoid going with her mum –… Read full this story
- Harry Potter star admits he can’t ‘look back’ on time in films: ‘For my own sanity’
- Harry Potter star takes credit for two major errors in Return to Hogwarts special
- 'Taken aback' Emma Watson breaks silence on Harry Potter star's 'I love you' confession
- Child actors you never knew went off the rails from Harry Potter star’s drug bust to joining ‘cult’ – & why it happens
- Harry Potter star reveals truth behind JK Rowling's absence in 20th Anniversary Special
- 'Woke' new Harry Potter starts filming – 'We don't trust Rowling and WB with this story'
- Harry Potter Reunion: How does JK Rowling appear in the special?
- 13 best Harry Potter gifts: From jewellery to board games
- Harry Potter author JK Rowling accused of anti-Semitism after trans row
- Emma Watson breaks silence on awkward Harry Potter Reunion photo error 'Was NOT this cute'
Mum names baby after Game of Thrones, Harry Potter and Star Wars: ‘It’s special to us' have 342 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at April 15, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.