Helen Sloan/HBO Game of Thrones type TV Show Network HBO Genre Drama, Fantasy So far, the final season of Game of Thrones has involved a lot of reunions. After seven seasons of being put through hell, most of the remaining residents of Westeros converged at Winterfell — only to encounter a whole new definition of hell. Before and after the great battle against the dead, season 8 has involved a lot of meet-ups between characters who haven’t seen each other in years — so many, in fact, that you’d be forgiven for having missed some of them. So, we went to the trouble of identifying every reunion that’s happened so far in Game of Thrones’ final season, and why they each feel significant in their own way. Jon & Bran Image zoom Helen Sloan/HBO Last time they saw each other: Episode 1×1, “Winter Is Coming,” though Jon (Kit Harington) bid farewell to a still-unconscious Bran (Isaac Hempstead Wright) in episode 1×2, “The Kingsroad.” Why it’s so meaningful: Despite spending most of their time in the North and each earning prime spots on the Night King’s enemy list, Bran and Jon haven’t crossed paths at all since the latter left Winterfell… Read full this story
- Browned Off With James Brown
- Marie Harf Quickly Learning That Nuance and Modern ADD Media Don’t Mix
- Switch on to Sir Bob TV
- Humanitarian award to make Clint’s day
- Flashback: Jeb Bush Vowed to Never Publicly Disagree with W.
- How Did This
- Trent Reznor Confirms Year Zero
- Nick Cave to curate All Tomorrow’s Parties
- Rachel Campos-Duffy to Fox: Why Does Hillary Tweet About Vaccines but Not ISIS?
- Nine Inch Nails Have Parted From Major Record Label
Why all the have 279 words, post on ew.com at April 29, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.