‘Forget dating, I am struggling just to have a crush on someone,’ says the gorgeous looking actress. IMAGE: Rakul Preet Singh in De De Pyaar De. Rakul Preet Singh gets ready to romance Ajay Devgn in their latest film, De De Pyaar De, co-starring Tabu. As she talks about the film, she makes some interesting revelations. For instance, she tells Rediff.com Contributor Ramesh S, “My character is a bartender and she loves alcohol while I am teetotaller. When the Vaddi Sharaban song was being shot, it was the biggest joke. (Producer) Luv Ranjan sir said I ruined the authenticity of the song!” Despite getting a break in Bollywood, actresses often get lost in the industry. Later, they become a star in the southern film industry. What is your take on this? Everyone has their own journey. It depends on what they want in life and how well they are prepared for things. When I did Yaariyan (2014), I was in my 20s and new to Bollywood. I had shot for it before my Telugu film, Venkatadri Express (2013). I am glad that I returned to Bollywood with Aiyaary because, now, I am more prepared for this Bombay world and also with my craft. I was a… Read full this story
- Life Insurance - 4 Factors That Can Skyrocket Your Rates
- Whole Life Insurance Is, by Definition, Not an Investment
- Does Life Insurance Make Sense For A Retiree?
- Working With Life Insurance Brokers
- How to Get a Guy - These Tips Will Attract the Hottest Guys
- Get a Guy Back - 4 Proven Steps You Need to Take to Win His Heart Back
- Why Are Men Scared of Commitment? 5 Reasons Why Guys Are Scared to Commit in a Love Relationship
- How to Get Over a Guy And Get Your Life Back
- End Dating Depression With Guy Gets Girl
- Get a Guy to Like You - Take Control of Your Love Life Now!
Rakul: There is no guy in my life now have 310 words, post on www.rediff.com at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.