Check out the new gameplay footage from Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order , a game that is still, somehow, not about Ahsoka Tano . Advertisement It's about Cal Kestis, a young survivor of Order 66 working to fight the Empire and, in the words of Respawn Entertainment, "rebuild the Jedi Order." The thirteen minutes of footage takes place on Kashyyyk, and features Cal working to save wookiees and shut down an Imperial refinery that turns wroshyr sap into some sort of unstable chemical compound likely used to make some sinister weapon. You can go over to Kotaku for gameplay analysis, so let's talk about what we know best: the lore! The most intriguing thing in this footage, to me, is the indication that Cal is working with Saw Gerrera's rebel faction, with Saw himself appearing alongside you in the field. This both positions the game within the canon of Rebels and Rogue One , and puts Cal in a complex position in the history of the Rebellion. Saw, after all, is depicted regularly as a radical, too violent and ruthless for the mainstream Rebel Alliance that emerges later. Will Saw have to wrestle with that? The footage also features a… Read full this story
- Which Is the Best Star Wars Film: A Quick Study
- Star Wars Archetypes: The Clown
- War On Christmas? Part 2: Who Is Lying To Whom?
- The Patriotic History of the Stars and Stripes
- The Story of the Star Spangled Banner
- Starwars Galaxies - PC Review 2006
- Living Abundantly: May the Force Be With You!
- Lessons From Anakin Skywalker: Making Better Choices Through Recognizing And Managing Our Fears
- Classic Gaming
- The Top 5 Must Play RPGs for Every Video Game Console
The First Gameplay Footage From Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Takes the Rebellion to Kashyyyk [Updated] have 279 words, post on gizmodo.com at June 8, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.