President Trump Donald Trump Cuban embassy in Paris attacked by gasoline bombs Trump Jr. inches past DeSantis as most popular GOP figure in new poll: Axios Trump endorses Ken Paxton over George P. Bush in Texas attorney general race MORE on Wednesday declined to say whether members of the the United States women’s national soccer team should be paid the same as the men’s team as the players continue to fight for pay equity. When NBC News reporter Peter Alexander asked Trump whether women should receive equal pay, Trump responded, “We’ll talk about that later.” Just asked Trump about Team USA women’s soccer: “Big win,” he said. — Peter Alexander (@PeterAlexander) June 12, 2019 White House counselor Kellyanne Conway Kellyanne Elizabeth Conway Aides who clashed with Giuliani intentionally gave him wrong time for Trump debate prep: book 7 conservative women who could replace Meghan McCain on ‘The View’ Karen Pence confirms move back to Indiana: ‘No place like home’ MORE on Wednesday said the president “supports equal pay for equal work,” but declined to say whether he would support the women’s team’s effort. ADVERTISEMENT “We're very proud of their athletic achievement,” she said. “But stop trying to politicize really great events like… Read full this story
- South Korean soccer team tells of ‘rough’ match in Pyongyang
- 3 Unique Ways Men Can Tell Your Lover That You Love Them (Women Read and Encourage Men)
- Canadian soccer win just the latest triumph for country over Americans
- How Canada's soccer upset of the U.S. really matters
- Inspirational coach John Herdman changing the face of Canadian soccer
- With inspiration and motivation, John Herdman is changing the face of Canadian soccer
- Trump Critic Megan Rapinoe Makes BBC’s List of 100 Inspiring and Influential Women
- Team older feminist: am I allowed nuanced feelings about #MeToo?
- Trump made 129 false claims last week
- Canadian soccer success a page out of John Herdman’s program
Trump declines to say whether US women's soccer team should be paid as much as the men have 314 words, post on thehill.com at June 12, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.