Lincoln University’s campus will be closed for the remainder of Monday, due to a power outage that occurred overnight. This outage affected the campus phones and network capability, according to Misty Young, university spokesperson. To contact the Lincoln University Police Department, the public can call 573-636-5554. Crews are continuing to work to restore power to the campus, which was caused by a substation failure. Ameren Missouri reports the estimated restoration time is now 1 p.m. University officials initially delayed the start of classes when they thought power would be restored in the morning, but then decided to call off the rest of the day’s schedule around 11 a.m. On the web: Ameren outage map Lincoln University
- Multiple areas of Karachi face power outage after over 550 KE feeders trip
- Multiple PG&E Power Outages This Month Leave Rocklin Neighbors Outraged
- Power Lines Down, Power Outage Reported In Redondo Beach
- Tropical storm Hanna causes flood, power outage in U.S. Texas
- Bayelsa Govt. pays N250m scholarship fees to Lincoln University – Official
- All Train Traffic Halted in Channel Tunnel Due to 'Power Supply Issue'
- Power restored in southwest Las Vegas after substation fire
- SA weather: State-wide power loss raises 'serious questions', Josh Frydenberg says
- Hundreds Left In The Dark After Bronx Manhole Fire Knocks Out Power In Mott Haven
- Sharda University setting new benchmarks in academics during the Covid era
Lincoln University closed due to power outage have 222 words, post on www.newstribune.com at July 22, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.