Industry 4.0 Summit 2019 will contain is expected to have 2,500 participants attending seminar series on smart banking, smart city, smart production, smart energy and digital economy and visiting exhibition on digital economy. — Photo mta vietnam.com HÀ NỘI The Industry 4.0 Summit 2019 will take place in Hà Nội on October 2 and 3, gathering 2,500 Government leaders and representatives from embassies, international organisations, localities and businesses. The summit, themed ‘Digital Vietnam: Accelerating digital transformation toward sustainable development’, will be held by Party Central Committee’s Economic Commission and several ministries and sectors. It will evaluate the implementation of the Fourth Industrial Revolution of Việt Nam and disseminate guidelines and policies of the Party and the State. The organisers said there are more than 40 countries and territories, including developing countries, that have issued strategies and action programme relevant to the Fourth Industrial Revolution. In Việt Nam, the Politburo has also worked to upgrade the digital capacities for a powerful 4.0 transformation. The seminar series focuses on five main topics, namely smart banking, smart city, smart production, smart energy and digital economy. At the forum, an exhibition will take place with 80 booths from domestic and foreign companies, showing technologies of… Read full this story
- Choosing Quality Industrial Steel Shelving
- Industrial Gas Fired Ovens
- What You Should Know About High Definition Industrial Cameras
- Art In The Open. Public Art: What Is It And Do You Have Any In Your Town?
- Should You Open a Restaurant?
- AU Summit 2007 - Praise Ghana, Alleluia!
- The 755 Horsepower 2019 Corvette ZR1 Starts At $119,995
- Reasons To Buy Summit NJ Real Estate
- World Internet Mega Summit Singapore 2007
- Globlization And Its Impact Of Insurance Industry In India
Industry 4.0 Summit 2019 to open in Hà Nội in October have 268 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 26, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.