close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for Sept. 11 Fox News Flash top headlines for Sept. 11 are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com A New York City firefighter who was killed 18 years ago during the 9/11 attacks was remembered in a second funeral service Tuesday, a week after additional remains were identified. Michael Haub, 34, had been with the FDNY for two years before he was killed on Sept. 11, 2001. He belonged to Ladder Co. 4 based in midtown Manhattan when he responded to the Twin Towers that fateful Tuesday morning. 9/11 ANNIVERSARY: 18 YEARS SINCE TERROR ATTACK, UPDATED MEMORIAL HONORS FIRST RESPONDERS WHO DIED OF ILLNESSES Haub’s remains were initially identified and recovered from Ground Zero six months after the two planes hijacked by Islamic terrorists crashed into the two iconic New York City skyscrapers. In March 2002, his family held a wake which was attended by then-Mayor Michael Bloomberg and FDNY Commissioner Nicolas Scoppetta. On the eve of the 18th anniversary of 9/11, firefighters from all across New York City gathered with Haub’s family and friends to remember the fallen hero once again, after additional remains belonging to him were identified by the city’s medical examiner’s office… Read full this story
- Here’s What The Bomb Cyclone Left Behind In New York, Maryland And Other East Coast Cities
- With No Margin For Error, The Near Misses Continue Piling Up For The New York Islanders
- Man Assaults, Knocks Off Turban of Sikh Taxi Driver At New York’s JFK Airport
- A New $6 Billion Subway? Great, as Long as Rents Don’t Rise
- The police unit behind Officer Rivera’s funeral has planned hundreds of services.
- At New York Police Department Funerals, Politics, Grief and Shifting Traditions
- Is There Medical Neglect in New York City Jails?
- In New York, an Influential First Lady Redefines the Position
- How New Yorkers Found Resolve After 6 Months of Pandemic Hardship
- MARCEL BREUER, 79, DIES; ARCHITECT AND DESIGNER
New York firefighter who died on 9/11 gets second funeral service after new remains recovered have 314 words, post on www.foxnews.com at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.