Tâm Đinh (right) is one of players called to serve the national team at this year SEA Games. Photo of VBA HÀ NỘI — The Việt Nam Basketball Federation (VBF) has announced a preliminary list of 18 players to compete at the coming Southeast Asian Games later this year in the Philippines. The team will be cut to a roster of 12 prior to the tournament. Among them 11 are overseas Vietnamese who have been playing in the Việt Nam Basketball Association (VBA) league like brothers Tâm Đinh and Sang Đinh, Justin Young, Khoa Trần and Stefan Tuấn Tú. Saigon Heat, the nation’s first professional team and Việt Nam’s representative in the ASEAN Basketball League since 2012, have six players in the squad. Kevin Yurkus and three Vietnamese assistants will coach the team. Yurkus is the technical director of the VBF and head coach of the Heat in the ABL. Yurkus won the VBA 2018 as coach of the Cantho Catfish and won best coach of the year in 2017 and 2018. The players will meet for a training camp later this month in HCM City. They will have two months to prepare for the regional competition. VNS
- Biggest New Game Announcements 2019 And Beyond
- – Closed Beta for SEA region announced with limited slots
- – Business model for dark fantasy mobile game announced
- – Interview with SEA server publisher Playwith SEA
- Age Of Wushu Announces Special Edition Update
- Virginia Tech basketball notes: Chloe Brooks to play for father
- Girls basketball: Owasso's Mya Bhinhar and Terryn Milton chosen for All-State game
- Doc Rivers and the Los Angeles Clippers: Are a Man’s Pride and a Father’s Love Ruining a Basketball Franchise?
- Startup Basketball League Talks Big, Gets Big Investment From Fans, Fails To Start On Time
- The MMOs.com Game Of The Year Awards 2018 Edition
Preliminary basketball squad for SEA Games announced have 299 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.