close Video Lindsey Graham rips ex-Obama officials’ criticism of Trump’s Syria pullout: ‘Like going to a sumo wrestler asking for diet advice’ Consulting ex-Obama officials for foreign policy advice about Syria would be like asking a sumo wrestler for diet advice, said GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham. Consulting an ex-Obama official for foreign policy advice about Syria would be like asking a “sumo wrestler for diet advice,” said Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., on “Fox & Friends,” Monday. Co-host Brian Kilmeade asked Graham about former National Security Adviser Susan Rice and her criticism of President Trump’s troop withdrawal in Syria, making numerous references to the Obama administration’s strategic failures in the Middle East. “These are the last people that should be commenting,” Kilmeade said. “It would be like going to a sumo wrestler asking for diet advice,” Graham replied. ”The last person I would talk to would be anybody from the Obama years.” ESPER DEFENDS US WITHDRAWL FROM NORTHERN SYRIA AS TRUMP DECRIES ‘ENDLESS WARS,’ TOUTS SANCTION ON TURKEY Video Graham claimed the major difference between Trump and former President Barack Obama is Trump’s willingness to course-correct. Graham said Obama’s level of arrogance was off the charts and led to follies that ended up hurting the… Read full this story
- Obama tells Trump to 'stop whining' over rigged election claims
- Hagel exit shows Obama has taken power away from Pentagon
- Obama warns Trump, tells supporters 'we'll be okay'
- FBI chief sought more resources for Russia probe before Trump fired him - source
- President Obama talks to 1,000 young people in Ho Chi Minh City
- Anger as Trump ends amnesty for 800,000 young immigrants
- Clinton and Obama pledge to unite behind Trump presidency
- Trump blames 'US foolishness and stupidity' for poor Russia ties ahead of Putin summit
- Obama cheered in Havana at start of historic Cuba visit
- Obama cheered in Havana at start of historic visit to Cuba
Graham rips ex-Obama official's criticism of Trump's Syria policy: 'Like going to a sumo wrestler asking for diet advice' have 311 words, post on www.foxnews.com at October 14, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.