HÀ NỘI — Park Hang-seo has finalised a list of Vietnamese U22 players who will compete with the UAE in a friendly match on Sunday.
His roster includes three goalkeepers, eight defenders, seven midfielders and five strikers.
The team will leave for HCM City on Thursday.
The match which will be held at the Thống Nhất Stadium and is seen as good preparation ahead of the the Southeast Asian Games next month as well as the Asian U23 Championship early next year.
Việt Nam and the UAE have planned for the friendly for months prior to the continental tournament. But a draw last month placed them in Group D together with North Korea and Jordan. However both two sides decided to play the match as scheduled. — VNS
- Russia announces Olympic hockey squad
- Quyet named V.League Player of the Year
- Thailand selects venue for World Cup 2022 qualifiers
- Despite Man United move, Owen not in England squad
- Mercury to hold tryouts for practice squad
- Shawcross selected in England squad
- Van Bommel back in Dutch squad for friendlies
- Veteran Forsberg in Sweden’s Olympic squad
- A close friend of Jared Kushner linked to 2 secret meetings with the UAE is now under scrutiny in the Russia probe
- Downtown Los Angeles has cleaner air than these two national parks, report says