BAGHDADI “DIED LIKE A DOG”… PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP announced the killing of Abu Bakar al-Baghdadi from the White House this morning, laying out the scene in extensive, and sometimes grisley, detail. TRUMP said U.S. forces landed with eight helicopters, and Baghdadi — “whimpering and crying and screaming all the way” — killed himself and his three children, mutilating his body. The president said Baghdadi was and “the losers who worked for him” were “very frightened puppies.”TRUMP said he watched the mission from the Situation Room, and it was “as though you were watching a movie.” No U.S. personnel were injured, the president said, but a dog was hurt. DEFENSE SECRETARY MARK ESPER said on CNN’S “STATE OF THE UNION” that there were “two minor casualties, two minor injuries, to our soldiers but a very successful, flawless raid.”TRUMP told reporters he had been asking about Baghdadi for years. He said the U.S. did capture and kill terrorists in his time in office, but “they weren’t the big names.” “HE DIED LIKE A DOG,” Trump said of Baghdadi. “He died like a coward. The world is now a much safer place.”– REP. MAC THORNBERRY (R-Texas), the former Armed Services chairman, said this… Read full this story
- Politico Playbook: Dems 'officially hit the panic button' in Virginia gov race
- EastEnders spoilers: Is Keanu Taylor dead or alive? Huge twist reveals truth
- Obama White House photographer suggests Trump Situation Room photo of unfolding al-Baghdadi raid was staged
- Dad’s Army cast now: How many members of BBC series are still alive?
- Day of the Dead Offers Reminder That Sometimes Zombies Deserve to Win
- Back 4 Blood is a reminder of how fun it is to leave your friends for dead
- Two People Found Dead In Forward Twp. Home, Police Investigating
- The Day Of The Dead Celebrated Clase Azul Style
- Three dead and six missing after avalanche hits Russian Arctic ski resort
- Twitter Users Hilariously Savage The Washington Post With ‘WaPoDeathNotices’ Hashtag After Al-Baghdadi Bungle | The Daily Wire
POLITICO Playbook: Baghdadi is dead … But are the Nats alive? have 329 words, post on www.politico.com at October 27, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.