A street of Jakarta (Source: AFP/VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Indonesia’s economic growth was estimated to remain at a moderate level around 5 percent until 2021, mainly backed by consumption, a World Bank (WB) senior economist has said. Speaking at a teleconference to publish the WB’s latest report entitled “Weathering Global Risk” in Jakarta on October 10, WB Senior Economist for East Asia and the Pacific region Andrew Mason estimated that Indonesia would see a 5.2 percent growth in 2019, followed by 5.1 percent in 2020 and bouncing back to 5.2 percent in 2021. Indonesia’s investments were estimated to grow 5 percent in 2019, before expanding to 5.5 percent and 6 percent in 2020 and 2021 respectively, thanks to the improved fiscal and the progressing of massive infrastructure projects across the nation, he added. However, those estimated investment growth figures were lower than 6.7 percent recorded last year by the WB. Regarding exports, Mason estimated that Indonesia may see weakening exports that grow minus 1 percent this year. But he said that recovery in exports growth could be seen in next year by 1.5 percent, growing further by 2.8 percent in 2021. On imports, the economist estimated that Indonesia’s imports would… Read full this story
- Global Games Market 2016 Industry Trends, Growth, Analysis and Forecast 2021
- Foam Trays Market Growth and Service Types Market 2021
- Polyvinyl Butyral Resins Market will grow at a CAGR of 5.4%, globally during 2016 and 2021
- Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Market will grow at a CAGR of 9.0% between 2016 and 2021.
- Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Market Will Grow at 9.0% CAGR,Globally during 2016 to 2021
- Global Ceramic Tiles Market: Increasing Urbanisation and Personalisation Trends to Drive Growth
- Global Domestic Exhaust Fans Market 2016 Industry Trends, Size, Share, Analysis & Forecast to 2021
- Global Sodium Thiosulphate Market 2016 Industry Trends, Size, Share, Analysis & Forecast to 2021
- Global Cow Milk Infant Formula Market 2016 Industry Trends, Size, Share, Analysis & Forecast to 2021
- Global Hydraulic Actuator Market 2016 Industry Trends, Size, Share, Analysis & Forecast to 2021
WB: Indonesia's growth to stay moderate around 5 pct until 2021 have 303 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 11, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.