Vietnam’s business had improved remarkably over the past five years since the Government took action to cut conditions and raise national competitiveness, however, it had not yet reached its targets.-Photo vov.vn The Government’s Resolution No 19 aims to tackle difficulties for businesses and create favourable conditions for investors. The aim was to raise the country’s business environment to the same level as Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines. Speaking at the conference, head of the Central Institute for Economic Management (CIEM)’s Business Environment and Competitiveness Committee Nguyen Minh Thao said that during the first year of implementation in 2014, only the Ministry of Finance’s tax and customs sectors, Electricity of Vietnam and HCM City implemented the resolution. However, the number of ministries and localities involved had increased over the years, said Thao. “Most business environment indicators have improved in the past five years,” said Thao. The business start-up index had risen, building permits maintained good rankings, while access to electricity had increased,” she added. Property ownership registration in 2018 improved for the first time in five years, and Vietnam’s logistics performance in 2018 had improved at its highest rate in the past decade. Thao said bankruptcy was the low point… Read full this story
- Daily Business Report-Nov. 28, 2018, San Diego Metro Magazine
- What changes will Maine’s new government bring to your life?
- National Philanthropy Day 2018: Volunteer opportunities abound at O.C. nonprofits
- ‘If we are not making investments in our future, we will be in trouble’: a Q&A with outgoing DEED Commissioner Shawntera Hardy
- The best health and fitness gifts of 2018: 25 gifts for exercise lovers
- The Hardest Glass Ceiling in Politics
- THE NOONER for 12-08-18
- How One Company Is Making Millions Off Trump’s War on the Poor
- FEMA’s staffing lags well behind its post-Puerto Rico goals
- Sustainability benefits commercial real estate in Idaho
Business environment improved but yet to hit targets: experts have 306 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 28, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.