Video PlayerClose KUWAIT CITY, Nov. 10 (Xinhua) — Kuwait will launch a science exhibition on Monday to introduce activities of European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN), the Kuwait Foundation for Advancement of Science (KFAS) said Sunday. Adnan Shehabeddine, KFAS Director General, said in a press release that the exhibition will be organized in coordination with Kuwait University and CERN and aims at telling visitors about CERN’s activities. Kuwait University President Hussein Al-Ansari said that the event will last until Nov. 18 and is designed to encourage teaching modern physics at schools. CERN, founded in 1954 in Geneva, is a European research organization that operates the largest particle physics laboratory in the world.
- Michael Stone art exhibition organisers' regret over hurt caused by hosting event
- Trump will host Kuwait's ruling emir at White House
- College Of The Desert Hosts Faculty & Staff Art Exhibition
- Pompidou Centre hosts France's first Cubism exhibition for 65 years
- Trump to Host UAE Crown Prince, Calls for Gulf Unity
- Ho Chi Minh City to host Vietbuild 2019
- Saas, PaaS and the Cloud? Part 2: Top 5 Considerations for Purchasing Hosted Services - Software/Platform-as-a-Service
- ABA Annual Meeting to feature Chief Justice Roberts, Magna Carta exhibit and new scheduling format
- Photo exhibition highlights 25-year GMS cooperation
- Christopher paces No. 12 Cal to exhibition win
Kuwait to host CERN exhibition have 200 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at November 10, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.