BEVERLY HILLS (CBSLA) – Struggling arthouse theater chain Laemmle is closing the doors of its historic Music Hall in Beverly Hills after more than four decades. FILE — Director Chris Lowell arrives at the Premiere Of Tribeca Film’s “Beside Still Waters” at Laemmle Music Hall on Nov. 16, 2014 in Beverly Hills. (Getty Images) Laemmle announced Thursday that the Music Hall on Wilshire Boulevard would be closing after 45 years. “November 21, 2019 will be our last day screening movies at the Music Hall,” the company wrote on its blog. “We began operating the theater in 1974 and have shown literally thousands of movies from all over the planet.” President Greg Laemmle told the Los Angeles Times that the company does not expect to close any other theaters through at least the end of 2020. “It has been my family’s privilege to operate the Music Hall for 45 years but it’s time to end our stewardship,” Greg Laemmle said in a statement. This comes as the Times reported Thursday that the family-owned company was canceling the sale of its chain after being on the block since August. Laemmle was unable to reach a deal with potential buyers. Ticket sales for… Read full this story
- Visit the Affaire in the Gardens Art Show For an Elegant Artistic Experience in Beverly Hills
- Relaxing Travel in Beverly Hills - Florida
- Enjoy a Game of Tennis at the Beverly Hills La Cienega Tennis Center
- Beverly Hills Laser Hair Removal -The Original and Still the Best!
- Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills stars Morgan Stewart and Brendan Fitzpatrick SPLIT three years after wedding
- If You're Moving to Beverly Hills, This is What You Should Know
- Beverly Hills Diet
- Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills vet EJ Johnson is glamorous in a white furry jacket and diamond choker while leaving a private party in LA
- Beverly Hills 90210 TV Show - The Spin-off Review
- Real Housewives Teresa Giudice and Gretchen Rossi show their flare for fashion in Beverly Hills
Laemmle Shutters Beverly Hills Music Hall After 45 Years have 315 words, post on losangeles.cbslocal.com at November 22, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.