Culture Students challenged to create games in 48 hours By Minh Tuan Tuesday, Nov 19, 2019,16:58 (GMT+7) Students challenged to create games in 48 hoursBy Minh Tuan A team competes at the Game Jam 2019 contest – PHOTO: COURTESY OF ORGANIZER HCMC – Gameloft Vietnam is organizing a game development contest which challenges students to create games within 48 hours. Following the success of the previous season, the Game Jam 2019 contest is organized in Hanoi, Danang and HCMC, and has just been kicked off with two categories for students and specialists. With prizes totaling VND150 million, the contest attracts 59 teams of more than 150 students and 70 information technology specialists across the country. Each team has 48 hours to develop a game in line with the theme “Sustainability”, through which the organizer encourages individual responsibility for sustainability to protect the environment and promote socio-economic development. Hong Phuc, a contestant, said, “I’m very excited with this year’s challenge. We hope Gameloft will organize many other meaningful programs to contribute to the sustainable development of the society.” The winners will be announced on November 27. Share with your friends:
- Lose 10 Pounds in 48 Hours - Is it Possible?
- Married Bliss and the 48 Hour Rule - How to Find Equilibrium in Your Marriage
- Dog owner who was told to put down her beloved pooch after pancreatitis diagnosis claims he recovered in 48 HOURS after she gave him CBD oil
- Lesson of the Day: ‘48 Hours in the Strange and Beautiful World of TikTok’
- How to Get 48 Hours Out of Every Day
- The Collection of Challenging Mobile Games
- UK weather forecast: Thunderstorms to strike as 48-hour downpour puts UK on flood alert
- Technology Can Give You 48 Hours Per Day
- Brazil Travel Guide - 48 Hours in Sao Paulo
- How to Use Acupressure to Induce Labor - Have a Baby Within 48 Hours
Students challenged to create games in 48 hours have 286 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.