While House Democrats marched toward impeaching President Donald Trump during the past week, voters have told pollsters that they want to re-elect him. That’s the main takeaway from a USA Today/Suffolk University poll published Tuesday as the president’s political antagonists prepare to finalize the rules of an impeachment debate whose outcome is all but assured. The poll of 1,000 registered voters showed Trump beating all five of the Democrats’ top White House contenders, by margins ranging from 3 to 10 points. Former Vice President Joe Biden performed best against him, losing by just 3 percentage points. Trump beat Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders by 5 points, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren by 8, former New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg by 9, and South B end, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg by 10. President Donald Trump is favored for re-election against all five Democratic front-runners despite his likely impeachment this week Joe Biden (left) and Bernie Sanders (right) fared best against Trump in the USA Today/Suffolk University poll, but they’re 3 and 5 points behind him, respectively A few hours after USA Today released its 2020 bombshell, CNN published poll numbers showing support for impeaching Trump and removing him from office has dipped… Read full this story
- Donald Trump Refused to Wear Face Mask Despite New CDC Recommendation, and People Can't Believe It
- Isaac Could Ruin Donald Trump’s ‘Big Surprise’
- Donald Trump is holding firm on his border wall and the shutdown is showing no signs of abating
- Donald Trump fires Inspector-General Michael Atkinson, who sparked US President's impeachment
- Coronavirus won't allow Donald Trump to cancel the US 2020 election. But it's already changed the presidential campaign
- Trump fires intelligence official involved in his impeachment probe
- Bernie Sanders becomes target number one at debate as Democrats clash in race to become Donald Trump's opponent
- Donald Trump blames partial US Government shutdown on Democrats for not agreeing to border wall funding
- 'Difficult decisions ahead': Donald Trump raises the prospect of LIFTING the lockdown knowing people will get infected because 'we can't go on like this' and 'the cure cannot be worse than the disease'
- Donald Trump: I’ll Decide on Running in June, ‘and by the Way, Ron Paul Cannot Get Elected, I’m Sorry’
Donald Trump leads ALL the Democratic front-runners in 2020 poll despite impeachment saga as support for his ouster DROPPED by 5 points during House hearings have 357 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 17, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.