White House contender Elizabeth Warren on Friday unveiled a climate change strategy that would mobilize $10.7 trillion to help the United States achieve carbon-neutral electricity by 2030 and a fully emissions-free electrical supply by 2035. The plan calls for updated transportation and water infrastructure, new projects such as off-shore wind farms and encouraging state and local governments to implement stronger building codes that rely on clean energy. The public and private investment spurred by Warren’s ‘Green New Deal’ would create 10.6 million jobs, she said. ‘I mean it when I say that defeating the climate crisis will be a top priority of my administration,’ Warren wrote in a post on the website Medium. ‘I mean it when I say that defeating the climate crisis will be a top priority of my administration,’ Elizabeth Warren wrote Eliminated: Coal-fired and natural-gas fired power station in the U.S. would be abolished by 2035, Warren says Warren is one of 15 candidates vying for the Democratic Party’s nomination to take on President Donald Trump in November 2020. While she remains in the top tier of candidates, she has slid in opinion polls in key early-voting states. Warren, a U.S. senator from Massachusetts, said in… Read full this story
- 'I am NOT committing suicide... I am ending my life at a time of my choosing': Arts chief suffering from MS leaves poignant blog before taking her own life
- iOS 7 review: a new look or a new beginning?
- Elizabeth Warren Releases First TV Ad in New Hampshire
- ‘Republicans Like It’: Warren Remains Adamant About Plans Despite Concerns From Dem Base
- Saints have a $21.3 million cap charge looming for Drew Brees
- Owning a New Zealand house can make you one of the world's wealthiest
- Love Island 2020: FIRST LOOK inside £5.3million Cape Town villa complete with hot tub, separate men's grooming room, luxurious Hideaway... and new addition 'The Dog House' reserved for misbehaving couples
- Elizabeth Warren reignites feud with Joe Biden over personal bankruptcy policy
- This week in Auto: Chinese cos become face-saver for the Indian Auto Expo, new launches to light up January
- Warren: It was a mistake for anyone to have voted for the Iraq War
Elizabeth Warren unveils $10.7 TRILLION 'green new deal' to end all electricity generation by fossil fuels by 2035 and claims it will create 10.6 million jobs have 350 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 20, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.