Video PlayerClose HONG KONG, Dec. 5 (Xinhua) — The ninth edition of the Business of IP Asia Forum opened here Thursday, with more than 70 speakers providing insights into the latest developments in the intellectual property (IP) industry. The two-day forum was co-organized by China’s Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) government, the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) and Hong Kong Design Center. The theme for this year’s forum is IP: Building an Innovative and Inclusive Future for Businesses. Margaret Fong, executive director of the HKTDC, said at the opening ceremony that Hong Kong is renowned of commerce, trade, finance, and innovation and will continue to be a focal point for the generation and trading of IP, including technology transfer, licensing, franchising, and copyright trading. “Hong kong plays a vital role in supporting the amazing level of IP activity in the Chinese mainland and Asia as a whole, providing a connection to the international market,” she said. Carrie Lam, chief executive of the HKSAR, said Hong Kong attaches great importance to IP and is continuing to enhance its IP regime, determined to ensure that it remains a leader in attracting global business. Lam said, the HKSAR government has introduced… Read full this story
- Examine To What Extent Can The Career Oriented Studies Fulfill Its Goals Based On Research Evidence
- Art Paintings From Your Photo
- China's New Year - The Year of Opportunity
- Be Remarkable - Stick Out Like A Sore Thumb And Multiply Your Exposure
- Offshore Outsourcing - Can We Have Our Cake and Eat It?
- APEC finance ministers express 'moderate' hope over US-China trade deal
- Funnel Vision - A Helmsman's View of the Strategic Planning Horizon in the Knowledge Era - Part B
- Discovering Science Fiction's Re-emergence and Re-assessment in the USA
Hong Kong holds int'l forum to discuss intellectual property trend have 287 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at December 5, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.