Bengaluru, December 2: The Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy ended on Sunday (December 1) with Karnataka edging Tamil Nadu by one run to retain their title at Surat. Some young players shone brightly in the tournament and can hope for a good deal during the IPL 2020 auction on December 19 at Kolkata. MyKhel looks at some of the young stars ahead of the auction. 1. Rohan Kadam – Karnataka Kadam was Karnataka’s stand-out batsman in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy with 258 runs with three fifties. In last season’s Mushtaq Ali Trophy he was the highest run-getter with 536 runs. Apart from his hitting abilities, Kadam can bat as opener or in the middle-order. His flexible mindset and good fielding abilities can be an asset to any team. Mumbai Indians had evinced interest in Kadam ahead of the IPL 2019 but he could not attend the trials because it clashed with the Vijay Hazare Trophy knockouts. Perhaps, this could be 25-year-old Kadam’s breakout year. 2. Virat Singh – Jharkhand The middle-order batsman was his team’s outstanding performer with the bat and the highest run-getter of his side. Virat made 343 runs at 57.17 with a fine strike-rate to boot with…. Read full this story
- Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy: Rajasthan beat Tamil Nadu by 53 runs
- Democrats will visit Miami-Dade during Art Basel to assess 2020 convention bid
- On Israel, Kamala Harris breaks with liberal 2020 pack
- Euro 2020: Cristiano Ronaldo shines for Portugal
- IPL 2018, Team Profile: Royal Challengers Bangalore Keen To Break Their Finals Jinx
- Rising Stars 2017
- Trump’s Childhood Home Goes Back on the Auction Block
- Kim Jong-un and South Korean president Moon Jae-in vow to denuke at historic summit as they announce joint 2032 Olympics bid
- Rocking chair, pens, clothes of John F. Kennedy being auctioned
- Singer Files Counterclaim Against 'Storage Wars' Star in Battle over 'Yuuup!'
IPL 2020: Four stars from Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy who can start bidding war in auction have 288 words, post on www.mykhel.com at December 2, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.