Party General Secretary and President Nguyen Phu Trong surrounded by children from Canh Thuy Commune, Yen Dung District, Bac Giang Province – Photo: VNA In his letter, the Party chief conveyed his warmest feelings and best wishes towards children nationwide, overseas Vietnamese kids and foreign ones living in Vietnam. He expressed his delight that the children have all made great efforts and gained encouraging progresses in their studies while actively joining in social activities and doing good deeds. The students’ high results at national and international contests have brought fame to Vietnam’s younger generation and sparked great faith and hope in the future owners of the nation, he stressed. This year, when Vietnam and countries around the world are celebrating 30 years of the Convention on the Rights of the Child, the Party, State, schools, families and all society always pay special attention to the children and create most favourable conditions for them to study and develop in a safe and healthy environment, he affirmed. He voiced his hope that the recipients will continue following President Ho Chi Minh’s teachings and promoting solidarity to help their disadvantaged friends, thus contributing to building the country into the future. Theo NDO
- Beijing appoints Cai Qi as capital's party chief: state media
- Taiwan's opposition Nationalists pick former VP Wu as party chief
- Police union holiday party spreads cheer to NYPD widows and children
- Baystate Children's Hospital part of study on treating newborns for opioid withdrawal
- Everything you need to make your summer pool party perfect
- Covenant Children's receives highest designation for neonatal care
- The Meadows music festival's five unsung heroes
- At Lakewood Hanukkah party, thanks for 'angels sent from heaven'
- KC events Aug. 9-15: Chiefs, Royals vs. Cardinals, ‘American Idol’ Live, Rock the Block
- Staten Island's annual 'meat and greet' takes over Sandy Ground Saturday
Party chief sends Mid-Autumn Festival greetings to children nationwide have 293 words, post on ven.vn at December 9, 2019. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.