WORTH EVERY PENNY The older you get, the more the word "investment" crops up in daily conversion (kind of like spritzes in summer). From stocks and bonds to property, there is no denying that investing is a wise way to safeguard yourself for the future, but let's face it, unless you are deeply passionate about the ins and outs of the stock market, investing can be a little… boring. The good news is, investing isn't just all indexes and numbers – you can invest in fashion too, albeit with smaller returns. Some people might scoff at the idea that a handbag will get you returns in the future, but look what happened with the Birkin. Bonus: you get to actually rock the piece too (so long you take care of it). If you're looking to drop some cash into something that'll complete your outfit and retain – if not increase – its value when it's no longer your style, these 8 luxury fashion items are pretty safe bets. 1. HERMES BIRKIN AND KELLY HANDBAGS Due to their limited availability, the ultra-coveted and ultra-luxurious Birkin and Kelly bags are one of the best "investment" bags you can treat yo'self to. Not… Read full this story
- Are Expensive Fashion Items for Bad People?
- Will a Backyard Storage Shed Improve the Resale Value of Your Home?
- Wine Cellars - Raise Your Resale Value
- Granite Countertops - Increasing Your Home's Resale Value
- How to Get a Luxurious Designer Wardrobe on a Modest Salary
- Shopping For Fashion Online is Quick and Easy
- Fashion Icon - Paris Hilton
- Used Entry-Level Luxury Sedans - 5 Safest and Highest Recommended Picks
- Staying Fashionable And Stylish As You Grow Older
- Tips For Buying Luxury Real Estate Dublin Style
7 luxury fashion items with highest resale value have 292 words, post on www.asiaone.com at January 10, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.