President Ram Nath Kovind arrived in Parliament on Friday for addressing a joint sitting of the Parliament, ahead of the Budget Session. He was received by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Vice President Venkaiah Naidu, Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla along with other Union Ministers. President Kovind will delivered speech in the Central Hall of Parliament. Here’s the full text Honourable Members, 1. I am pleased to address the joint sitting of Parliament at the start of the third decade of 21st century. I once again extend my best wishes for the New Year and congratulate all Members of Parliament for being a witness to this historic occasion. 2. This decade is extremely important for India. In this decade, we will complete 75 years of our independence. In this decade, we all have to work together with new energy to give impetus to the making of a new India. With the efforts of my Government, a strong foundation has been laid in the last five years, to make this decade India’s decade and this century India’s century. 3. Whether it is Pujya Bapu’s dream of Gram Swaraj, Babasaheb Ambedkar’s principle of social justice, Nehru ji’s dream of creating a modern India,… Read full this story
- READ: Text of Gov. J.B. Pritzker's budget address
- President Donald Trump’s 2019 State of the Union address: Read full transcript
- The frenzy to cover China's stage-managed parliament session
- Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's State of the State: Full speech
- Conference in Addis Ababa on India’s engagement with the Horn of Africa
- Hotel Fire Kills 17 as Fire Engine Ladders Aren't Tall Enough to Reach Upper Floors
- Livestream: Watch Trump address the nation
- State of the Union: What time is Trump speaking tonight, and where can we watch?
- Nigeria's Buhari says his administration will intensify security_ economic efforts
- Sounding off: Democrat leaders are losers
Budget session: Full text of President Ram Nath Kovind's speech in Parliament have 301 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at January 31, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.