By Brian Jones – January 6, 2020 10:53 am EST Share 0 Comments 0 The Dallas Cowboys have found their next head coach just one day after announcing they have moved on from Jason Garrett. According to Jay Glazer of Fox Sports, the Cowboys have agreed to terms with former Green Bay Packers head coach Mike McCarthy. An official announcement will be made later this week. McCarthy was one of the top candidates on the market based on his resume. He was hired as the Packers head coach in 2006 and had a very successful run in Green Bay. The Pittsburgh native posted a career 125-77-2 record in the regular season. He has the second-most regular-season wins in team history, only behind Packers founder Curly Lambeau who recorded 209. McCarthy also has a playoff record of 10-8. His playoff wins are the most in team history, surpassing Vince Lombardi who had a 9-1 record. So how do Cowboys fans and the rest of social media feel about it? Scroll down to find out. Slide 1 of 8Skip Bayless Weighs in “I just don’t love it, I can’t get excited about Mike McCarthy. Is he a dynamic leader? Is he a… Read full this story
- Mel Tucker becomes new head coach at Michigan State
- After A 6-10 Season The Dallas Cowboys Return To California For Training Camp | Live Update Expected At Noon
- Dak Prescott injury: Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy says quarterback will start throwing in 'two, three days'
- Dallas Cowboys players will not be allowed to protest during the national anthem
- Melania Trump Rolls Out ‘Be Best,’ a Children’s Agenda With a Focus on Social Media
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott projected to be a full go at the start of training camp, per Mike McCarthy
- NBA drags feet on hiring women head coaches while another hoops league proves how stupid that is
- Dallas Cowboys' Jerry Jones says he'd 'do anything' to make Super Bowl LVI
- Who's in "The Bachelorette" 2021 cast and how to find them on social media
- Emmitt Smith on Dak Prescott contract: Cowboys will ruin team chemistry if they 'try to mess with him'
Dallas Cowboys Reportedly Hire Mike McCarthy as Their New Head Coach and Social Media Is an Uproar have 340 words, post on popculture.com at January 6, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.