Donald Trump says America has a plan to contain the spread of a deadly new virus from China after the first case was confirmed in the states. The President, speaking at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, praised the Centers for Disease Control and said the situation was being handled ‘very well’. The first case of coronavirus was confirmed in Washington state on Tuesday when an unnamed man in his 30s was hospitalized after returning home from China. The deadly new coronavirus, a SARS-like disease, has killed 17 and sickened at least 518 people in China after it is thought to have spread into humans from a seafood market ’which illegally traded wild animals’ in the city of Wuhan. Trump said: ‘The CDC has been terrific, very great professionals. We’re in very good shape and I think China is in very good shape also.’ Scroll down for video Donald Trump says the US ‘has a plan’ to contain the spread of the coronavirus after the first US case was confirmed in Washington state The virus is thought to have originated at a seafood market in the city of Wuhan, China, before spreading across the country, and then to Japan, Thailand, Taiwan,… Read full this story
- Iraq says unsigned U.S. troop-withdrawal letter sent by mistake COUNTS despite Arabic translation not matching the English—as Pentagon chief vows 'we are not leaving' but Donald Trump insists it will happen 'at some point'
- Donald Trump Is the War Crimes President
- China mystery virus: SARS, MERS and bird flu ruled out
- Scott Morrison calls in the army as two deaths on Kangaroo Island add to bushfire death toll - while dark and eerie skies frustrate efforts to evacuate towns in the path of approaching fires
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: Dems aim to end anti-Semitism controversy with vote today
- Man Infected with virus (pneumonia) in China dies after outbreak
- Man infected with mystery virus in China dies after outbreak
- WHO says new virus may have caused China pneumonia outbreak
- China’s Mysterious Virus Claims First Victim
- Chaos over U.S. troops in Iraq as Pentagon insists they WON'T withdraw despite general leading anti-ISIS coalition saying they'll move 'out of Iraq' in draft letter released by mistake amid anger over attack that killed Qassem Soleimani
Donald Trump says he 'has a plan' to contain China's killer virus after it spread to US: Man in his 30s is hospitalized as death toll from SARS-like coronavirus hits nine and health chiefs poise to declare global emergency have 370 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 22, 2020. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.